  From: Alan Jones
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 5:39 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Tumor reduction

  Wow, another interesting story.  I'm guessing you had to cut his hair in the
places where you placed the electrodes?  What device did you use?

  Alan

  On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 10:54 PM, Bob Banever <bbane...@earthlink.net> wrote:

    Renee,

           That's great news.  Keep up the program and let us know what
happens.  My dog, a 14 year old Bichon Frise, had a tumor on the side of his
neck.  Since it was always fairly soft and moveble (not fixed) I figured it was
a fatty tumor.  Nevertheless, I decided one day to treat it using DC
electricity.  I put electrodes on both sides of the tumor, top and bottom, and
turned the device up to 3 volts DC current.  No sensation was felt by Max...
but within two weeks the tumor had shrunk by more than half, where it remains
today just a small lump of fatty tissue.  I only treated him once.  Just
another approach to a problem I thought I'd relay to the board.

    Bob

  --
  Alan Jones

  "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to
the people."  (Tenth Amendment to the US Constitution)