  From: Nenah Sylver
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 2:43 PM
  Subject: CS>Silver- organic/inorganic?

  List,

  One of my respected colleagues recently wrote the following about colloidal
silver:

  "It usually does not muscle test as good for people. It certainly is an
effective pathogen killer. On the other hand, it is not in an organic form and
it does not appear to be a nutrient in the metallic form. The body may treat it
as a toxic metal."

  My understanding is that "organic" versus "inorganic" means that a mineral is
BOUND to something else. However, I also know that silver is not "metallic" in
the sense I think he is using the term. I would think that the EIS we all make
is more ELEMENTAL silver.

  Besides, according to my research, silver is an essential nutrient-though
it's unclear in what form it must be in order for the body to use it as an
essential nutrient.

  Can someone who is better versed in chemistry than I am please comment?

  Thanks.

  Nenah