From: Costumes <costu...@dnet.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, September 19, 2010 8:41:16 PM
Subject: CS> New Member - Jan

Hello,
I have just joined this group :)

Basically my story is that I was diagnosed w Fibromyalgia in 1998 ... but I
have
not sought a lot of medical care for it.  I knew that the doctors only want to
stick you with a rash of narcotic strength drugs, which I cannot tolerate. So I
just never go to the doctor. I just put up with it. But it does seem to be
getting worse, so I need to do something.  Ive spent a TON of money on high
quality supplements ... none of which seem to have helped ....

A couple of months ago, two things happened >>

1) I went to a holistic chiropractor, who muscle tested me for Bahesia, one of
the Lymes Diseases.

2) I have horses, and one of my young fillies was sick with EPM.  I joined the
Equine Solutions Network group, and got a ton of advice about treating her with
CS ... inc info on the fact that CS crosses the blood brain barrier (the EPM
protozoa embed themselves in the horse's spinal cord, causing all kinds of
neurological issues) ....  The manner in which fibromyalgia is destroying my
life the WORST is the manner in which it is messing up my BRAIN.  Im a
FOG-HEAD.  Im light headed, feel dizzy, stay spazzed out all the time ... etc
... So when they said the CS crosses the BBB, my ears pricked up ... and
everything just sounded like I needed the CS as much as my little horse needed
it.  MaryAnne on Equine Solutions referred me to this group ... So here I am
!!!

I just ordered the www.wishgranted.com  Master generator, and it was delivered
Friday ... so I really have not even had time to crank it up yet !!!  Have been
busy with the horses all weekend. But I am looking forward to this, for my sake
and for my horse's sake  :>
     jan dee