Hello Love,

Although I understand some of the basics, there are wide gaps in my
comprehension. For example, "cells need voltage".  But the voltage can, in
the body, come only from the chemical biology of the cells themselves, and
must be regulated by cells.  I don't know anything about Norton.  I am
sending this for review and consideration by more qualified people, not as a
put-down of Tennant. His procedures may work, even if his theory is not
correct.

I sure would like to get a hug.

Jim