This alkalizing mechanism of the body in my understanding is meant to
protect the body FROM the cancer , and NOT to fight the cancer.
Unfortunately, I believe this mechanism accidentally helps the cancer.

Here is an article on cesium therapy for cancer, which is another
alkalizing treatment.:
http://www.newswithviews.com/Howenstine/james14.htm

It clearly works well.  In this case, there are arguments given why
cesium goes right into cancer cells and really raises up their pH
locally.  So this for example I would not consider a counterproductive
alkalizing therapy.  In fact, this is probably one of the best stand
alone therapies there are.

~David

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 12:43 AM, Ode Coyote <odecoy...@windstream.net> wrote:

>  I think what is says is that the body goes alkaline naturally to fight off
> the cancer, but runs out of steam and quits...letting the lactic acid take
> over.
>
> Ode
>

> At 12:09 PM 9/28/2010 +0100, you wrote:
>>
>> I know I'm dense, but isn't this a contradiction?  dee

Archives: