Posting to a forum is always a problem. As one progresses spiritually they find that at some point they realize that giving information to someone that does not want it is infringing on their free will. While this can be easily avoided on a one on one situation, for a forum it is impossible, for to maintain a level of knowledge no higher than the lowest calibrating member will not assist anyone. One has to shoot more for the average level of the list. For instance there are things I post on the off topic list which I will not post here because it would infringe on the belief system of some of those on this list. Unfortunately Dave calibrates much much lower than the average person on this list (25 vs 565), and it is very obvious that he is misplaced, this is not the forum for him. He needs to find a list that calibrates no more than 200 which is the neutral point to be comfortable and where his free will to believe what he wants is not being infringed on.

Marshall