http://www.iherb.com/Trimedica-Silva-Solution-Silver-Lozenges-30-Lozenges/21287?utm_source=gb&utm_medium=f3

Ode

At 11:03 PM 10/4/2010 -0700, you wrote:
I am working on coming up with a colloidal silver throat lozenge. I am wondering if anyone else has experimented with them. Any input on whether or not I would alter the colloidal silver in a bad way if I added vitamin C, non sugar sweeteners and boiled them into a "hard candy" form? I have had lots of people ask for me to come up with some new colloidal silver products and I'm wondering, after the colloidal silver is made, can I mess with the molecular structure in a bad way by boiling it with other substances? I would love any feedback.
Thanks - Bethany

" Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1