I have never heard of colloidal silver lozenges, but there are silver acetate lozenges. If you add vitamin C then the ionic part will become silver ascorbate. The only non sugar sweeteners that I am aware of which can be converted into hard candy are the sugar alcohols, such as xylitol malitol and so forth. Not sure if you would have any aggregation problems with boiling. The citric acid would cause aggregation, so it would need to be reduced to solid form relatively soon after adding it or any acid or base. Of course you could add sodium ascorbate instead which would have much less effect on the pH. If boiling is a problem then they could be hardened by circulating warm air, or vacuum drying.

Marshall