I have found that not all distilled water on the shelf is  good for making
Colloidal silver.   The only place that I buy mine  now, is from Kroger.
The other two places that I was buying the water,  resulted in cloudy water.
Where as, the Kroger brand comes out light  amber.  There are differences of
opinions, about the color outcome, but I  prefer the Amber.

Mike,

Sorry, i forgot to change the subject of the  previous post i  made.

Below is my question:

How far should the silver electrodes be from the walls of the glass
bottle?  How far should it be apart from each other?  And how  far should it be
from the bottom?

I've been making mud brews which of course i can't drink out of  fear so i
just use it to wash veggies.

Many thanks.

Melly

--- On Tue, 10/5/10,  silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com