  From: Melly Bag
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 7:08 AM
  Subject: CS>Re: Question Please

        Mike,

        Sorry, i forgot to change the subject of the  previous post i made.

        Below is my question:

        How far should the silver electrodes be from the walls of the glass
bottle?  How far should it be apart from each other?  And how far should it be
from the bottom?

        I've been making mud brews which of course i can't drink out of fear so
i just use it to wash veggies.

        Many thanks.

        Melly

        --- On Tue, 10/5/10, silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com