Well, I got my ultra-sonic cleaner from ebay for £20 and they do them on QVC
for the same price too.  I just make the lecithin mix and then add the Vit C -
shake it up and stick it in the cleaner for six minutes as per Brooks recipe
(see archives Brooks Bradley) the whole procedure is as easy as pie.  dee

On 6 Oct 2010, at 15:19, Lisa wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I’ve searched to find some directions on how to make Liposomal Vit C
> (lecithin and Vit C) when using either a stick blender or blender (basically
> how to do it without an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner which I don’t have). Can
> someone help me out as I believe this is something that I should start doing.
>
> Thanks.
> Lisa

Archives: