I have tried using straight CS spritzed on. It works very well as a soother and
also as a
deodoriser but doesn't last long enough. three or four hours and I would have
to spritz again.

Several years ago I switched to using half and half bicarbonate of soda and
fine kitchen salt,
very much as Edith does. I wet some fingers, dab one into the salt/bicarb
mixture and rub
that onto the armpit. Repeat the other side. At first it didn't last 24 hours
but now a single
application does last round the clock. One could use CS as the wetting agent
and that should
be a heavy duty mix.

OK,
Tony

On 10 Oct 2010 at 19:45, ejohns9...@aol.com wrote about :
Subject : Re: CS>Deodorant

> In a message dated 10/10/2010 6:34:46 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> marmar...@bellsouth.net writes:
>
> Hi Edith.  Would you please elaborate on how you use the baking  soda?
> Thanks.
> MA
>

> When I get out of the shower or bath and  my arm pits are still a bit
> damp, I just get a small amount on
> the tips of my fingers and rub it in.  It just takes a small  amount.
> The crystal/mineral deodorant sticks never kept the BO down for me but
> this
>  really works.
>
> Edith

Archives: