I didn't send them...
I don't do mass puns, but I appreciate them, Thanks.

The day before I die, I'll post my entire file...

                                        Chuck
Last year I went fishing with Salvador Dali. He was using a dotted
line. He caught every other fish. -- Steven Wright

On 10/11/2010 7:41:02 PM, needling around (ptf2...@bellsouth.net)
wrote:
> These are great!  I really needed them today... Thanks Chuck :-)
> PT

Archives: