Dave,

I made silver Gel directly in various gel mediums but they all turned black
(well light grey ) on
making. All I did was place the rods directly in a gel filled jar and stirred
with the rods. It was a
long time ago and I think before I 'invented ' my own current control circuit.
I tried boiled
starch, chicken broth and KY gel. The KY was the best because it was smooth,
clear, but
also fairly expensive, tho one used very little. I ended up making it in a
small squat bottle
about 15 ml  . I also bought some ecg electrode conductive gel and that was very
economical. That was a medical gel with silver and silver chloride mixed in.  I
think it was for
one of my childrens zits, which were not bad anyway. Erm I was a bit concerned
about the
kids turning black due to argyria.

Ode or Marshall have gel ingredients to make your own.

OK,
Tony

Subject : Re: CS>Is the list quiet?