I fail to see what ultra "sound" has to do with electrical conduction.
Seems more likely that the gel is being used to interface and transmit the *sound* thus electrical conductivity won't matter at all...only viscosity and density and any fairly thick heavy gel will do the same thing. Be aware that ultrasonics of any real intensity will make small hard objects [like little bones ] very hot ...very quickly.

CS gel will conduct electricity as will salt water gel depending on the concentration of substances [like salt] that will transport electrons via electrochemical ion exchange.

Ode