Hello Beloved CS-Circle!
I could not find the origin of this thread,
so I don't know if it has already worn out.
Yet: here is an incredibly easy trick to undo
yourself of (leg)cramps directly:
We walk long distances (6 to 8 hours) in the
high Andes Mountains, and people are apt to
get leg-cramps, very painful, so:
Press, with your fingertip, directly under
the nose, between the nostrils
where the septum begins.
Make tiny little circles with the fingertip,
pressing hard, but without overdoing it;
do this three times, for three seconds.
Bye cramps!
As first aid, a little salt under the tongue
will also do.
Like to serve, hope to help,
Leonardo "Faith"
Licensed, practising and devoted