  From: Faith Saint Francis
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2010 5:00 AM
  Subject: RE: CS>Leg Cramps .. First Aid

  Hello Beloved CS-Circle!
  I could not find the origin of this thread,
  so I don't know if it has already worn out.
  Yet: here is an incredibly easy trick to undo
  yourself of (leg)cramps directly:
  We walk long distances (6 to 8 hours) in the
  high Andes Mountains, and people are apt to
  get leg-cramps, very painful, so:
  Press, with your fingertip, directly under
  the nose, between the nostrils
  where the septum begins.
  Make tiny little circles with the fingertip,
  pressing hard, but without overdoing it;
  do this three times, for three seconds.
  Bye cramps!
  As first aid, a little salt under the tongue
  will also do.
  Like to serve, hope to help,
  Leonardo "Faith"
  Licensed, practising and devoted