Preference and price I think, people speak highly of both.  If you go to the
main list website I believe there are links to both Silvergen and
Silverpuppy web sites or goggle them.  I researched both (and several others
out there) and settled on the silverpuppy (the white domed one that sits
on top of a jar) with the magnetic stirrer.  I couldn't be happier.  Total
plug and play.  Set it up (auto and switch) and walk away.  When the light
goes off it is done.  I move it to a different jar, date it and put it in my
hall closet upstairs.  Once at least 3 days have passed I add the H2O2 and
good to go for me, my partner and the many critters running around my house
(6 of them).  And every so often I make a uber strong topical batch for
spraying on stuff.

I know Ode at silverpuppy offers a money back guarentee.  Free shipping too
as I recall.  And he is active here on the list so if you have questions as
you get started he can answer.

Jaxi