Yes I use the quart size.  As for the H2O2 I started adding that after
reading numerous posts on this list about it.  However, I am the wrong one
to explain how it works.  I believe it helps reduce the size of any large
particles, also if you have a slight yellow it helps it go clear.  Science
geeks please explain it.  You can search the archives too.  Ode says 6 drops
are plenty.  Some do more.

Jaxi