        From: Dick Rochon [mailto:rrocho...@comcast.net]
        Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2010 5:20 PM
        To: veganexus...@aol.com
        Cc: microelectricitygermkil...@yahoogroups.com;
silver-list@eskimo.com
        Subject: CS>Re: plasma globe blood electrification could replace
contacts pads a

        Could you feel anything if you put your hand over the top of the
plazma globe?

        Applying the Rife frequencies manually, (not with a vacuum tube),
you use two electrodes to complete a circuit. Similarly with the Beck 4hz
and 10 hz, or the Clark Zapper 30,000hz or 2400hz. All of these devices use
two or more electrodes with specific frequencies of microcurrents. The
plazma globe is only projecting unregulated frequencies, without electrodes.

        However, possibly the movement of electrons in the globe causes an
induction of magnetic energy producing DC current in nearby biologic matter,
like animals or plants. Beneficial or detrimental?

        My tests of plant growth using magnetized water and vortexed water
vs plain tap water did not show any benefit whatever. Maybe exposing the
seeds and plants to the globe frequencies could show some benefit or
detriment. Anyone own a plazma globe that would be willing to try? Broccoli
or chia seeds sprout and grow fast, so are good candidates.

        Rife claimed to see bacteria burst when hit with a specific freq. We
have no evidence, that I have read of, that shows bacteria bursting or
shriveling up when hit by random freq.

        Comments invited.

        Dick

Archives: