I think if you place the hand about a cm away you get a little spark. Plants do
better with CO2 if I remember correctly and the plasma balls release some
ozone, not sure if it would benefit plants much. Plasma globes are similar to
the Tesla coil, Violet Ray, or modern day high frequency machine typically used
by spas/estheticians. There were supposedly many health benefits to the old
Violet Ray, google it. I have a handheld high freq device/violet ray and it
seems to reduce pain and has an energizing effect. You can get them on ebay for
less than $50.

Steve
---- Dick Rochon <rrocho...@comcast.net> wrote:

=============
Could you feel anything if you put your hand over the top of the plazma globe?

Applying the Rife frequencies manually, (not with a vacuum tube), you use two
electrodes to complete a circuit. Similarly with the Beck 4hz and 10 hz, or the
Clark Zapper 30,000hz or 2400hz. All of these devices use two or more
electrodes with specific frequencies of microcurrents. The plazma globe is only
projecting unregulated frequencies, without electrodes.

However, possibly the movement of electrons in the globe causes an induction of
magnetic energy producing DC current in nearby biologic matter, like animals or
plants. Beneficial or detrimental?

My tests of plant growth using magnetized water and vortexed water vs plain tap
water did not show any benefit whatever. Maybe exposing the seeds and plants to
the globe frequencies could show some benefit or detriment. Anyone own a plazma
globe that would be willing to try? Broccoli or chia seeds sprout and grow
fast, so are good candidates.

Rife claimed to see bacteria burst when hit with a specific freq. We have no
evidence, that I have read of, that shows bacteria bursting or shriveling up
when hit by random freq.

Comments invited.

Dick