Thought I'd share I ran into a company that sells a product called
"The Rebuilder".  It is covered by insurance and they basically seem
to market it as a sort of different TENS device for the treatment of
neuropathy.  But if you look closely, I think it is actually a silver
ionotophoresis device that is healing nerves.  The company seems to
know quite a bit about the uses of silver.  I think they fastballed
the insurance companies.

~David