Where can I get more info on "The Rebuilder." am having
some problems with my feet and Diabetes.  Need to deal with
the problem now before it gets worse.

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 8:23 PM, David AuBuchon wrote:

Thought I'd share I ran into a company that sells a product called
"The Rebuilder".  It is covered by insurance and they basically seem
to market it as a sort of different TENS device for the treatment of
neuropathy.  But if you look closely, I think it is actually a silver
ionotophoresis device that is healing nerves.  The company seems to
know quite a bit about the uses of silver.  I think they fastballed
the insurance companies.

~David