From: Tel Tofflemire [mailto:telt...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2010 1:14 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Black Salve & skin cancer cure

To: Mr. Bob Larson
Bob, Black salve does not go after much of anything other than Cancer, but
it works on Psoriasis, some kinds of moles and warts, and skin tags.  I get
the best results with my home made Cooked Black salve using 4 cancer
fighting Herbs on Skin Cancer, and Moles, Psoriasis, Some warts too.

Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ.

  _____