Well, I did download everything of Brooks' that was on Wayne's list a while back, and got most of the way through getting rid of all the artefacts of email, but I have not finished it. I wanted to present it to Brooks as a complete tidy record of his previous posts, as an incident robbed him of all his computer records a few years ago. I don't know when I will get back to it, but it is available, whether for the archives or for individuals, and maybe somebody will have the time and energy to finish the beautification to make it a complete, easily readable document.

Rowena