Well, I have spent my day finishing the editing. It is not flash, but it is readable. In some cases essays appear twice, likely because of being included in replies. I have not usually deleted the second appearance, in case I inadvertently deleted some alteration to text or some important like that.

I have made them into pdf files because they usually take less space, but if anybody needs the word files, I still have them.

I will send to Mike for whatever might be done to make them available to everybody, and to Brooks because I always wanted to be able to do that.

I will also send to Daddybob.

When Wayne had his Recluse Spider bite, I kept the posts at the time in a document. I have also made that into a pdf file and am sending it to the above also for whatever storage they deem appropriate.

Regards
With a big sigh of pleasure and relief
Rowena