Perhaps that is because Australia is on Codex? I don't know. Cimetidine, AKA Tagamet, is OTC in the USA. It has been studied for anti-tumor effects. I could post some links, or google it. I did find the post that gave me the idea to use it externally with DMSO, it was posted on the DMSO list on yahoo. I don't know what is appropriate in posting from other lists, so here is just the excerpt without poster info-

"More good news, I am currently using DMSO as a carrier to move tagamet,
cimentidine through my skin to the cancer. It has destroyed one known
squamous cell cancer on my forearm, this sauce has also taken off several
other bumps, not sure they were cancerous.
Tagamet a common antiacid used to settle over-acidic stomachs kills skin
cancer, not melonoma.

I grind up tagamet add a few drops of water, it is water soluble, to make a
paste, then add two tablespoons of DMSO, then apply it to the skin cancer
about every six hours, it died and goes away in about forty eight to seventy
two hours.
I had to find a way as I dislike sunscreen and Dermo's driving new Mercedes,
peddling sunscreen. LOL"

I don't know how to use it on areas under clothes, or how to keep it on or keep it covered, that's why I was thinking of adding some gel agent to thicken it. I'm in an experimental stage.

Nancy

Jane MacRoss wrote:
Cimetidine as a drug is banned here & is not OTC

Jane