In a message dated 1/19/2011 6:35:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
drumr...@stny.rr.com writes:

Our local sources just have one, and you  have to carefully hold the jar
level or it will run over the lip pretty  quickly. The CS gel I've made, to
which I've added DMSO is more like thick  hair-setting gel. How thick is the
ihealthtree gel? Also, what % of DMSO is  the gel?
Thanks,
Be well,
Léna

Hi Lena, the gel is 70% DMSO - 30% Distilled  water,  { 99.9 pure DMSO}  I
can take the cover off & turn the  container upside down & it stays put...
It is made by DMSO inc.po box 439,  Ghent KY 41045--phone- 1-800-367-6935
That is the info on the container...  We have been using it for about 4-5
years... I haven't tried ordering it from  the maker. I just go to I healthtree
& order it there.. I've also used  the rose scented with no  problems..Lois