Sounds good! Rose-scented; that sounds lovely! Will order. Thanks, Léna
On Jan 19, 2011, at 7:00 PM, zzekel...@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 1/19/2011 6:35:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, drumr...@stny.rr.com writes: Our local sources just have one, and you have to carefully hold the jar level or it will run over the lip pretty quickly. The CS gel I've made, to which I've added DMSO is more like thick hair-setting gel. How thick is the ihealthtree gel? Also, what % of DMSO is the gel?
Thanks,
Be well,
Léna
Hi Lena, the gel is 70% DMSO - 30% Distilled water, { 99.9 pure DMSO} I can take the cover off & turn the container upside down & it stays put... It is made by DMSO inc.po box 439, Ghent KY 41045--phone- 1-800-367-6935 That is the info on the container... We have been using it for about 4-5 years... I haven't tried ordering it from the maker. I just go to I healthtree & order it there.. I've also used the rose scented with no problems..Lois