Hi folks,

First, a reminder to those who are experimenting with DMSO:

If anything you mix with it is made up of small enough molecules, it
WILL go directly into the cells of your body. If it is toxic, you could
have an extremely dangerous situation.

So, make sure you KNOW what's in any ingredients you add to a
preparation containing DMSO. If you cannot be sure that it is either
safe to transport directly into every cell of your body, or certain
that it is too big to be transported, DON'T TAKE THE CHANCE.

Please.

If anybody thinks I'm overstating the danger, please let me know.

As for the, ahem, impolite exit of one member a couple of days ago, my
apologies. After all that they seemed to have managed to get
*themselves* unsubscribed... which I find amusing.

Normally if I detect anybody having difficulties I can deal with them
in a timely fashion. This one apparently didn't manage to do anything
to stand out from the spam in my in-box... y'know, like e-mailing the
list owner or something... <sigh>

Another item, briefly: Please refrain from comments regarding your
negative feelings towards other list members. I do NOT want to hear
such remarks on the list. You're welcome to leave if you find the
company unappealing.

If you have such concerns you cannot deal with on your own, please
contact me to discuss them. If there's anything I can do to help, I
will consider it.

Finally, let's not get too involved in talking about... ummm, lessee...
oh, how 'bout aliens? Thanks!

Mike D.
silver-list owner

Archives: