Thanks, I've got some homemade mag oil but the stuff is so sticky, after I
spray it on it just feels nasty.

What form of potassium do you use?  I've got some Potassium Chloride I add
to my smoothies but it doesn't seem to help a lot.

Alan

--
Alan Jones

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or
to the people."  (Tenth Amendment to the US Constitution)