From: MaryAnn Helland [mailto:marmar...@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2011 6:00 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>CS and Virus(es)

The thread has been taken over by animal posts -- but I'm still looking for
input on the effectiveness of CS on viruses -- people viruses.  Anyone?

Marshall -- thanks for your reply.  Question -- your application for this?
Just drinking it?  Approximate quantity used?  Thanks for any information.
MA

  _____