From: Kathy Tankersley <tanke...@iland.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, March 7, 2011 1:36:35 PM
Subject: CS>asthma

Some of you may remember when I got out of the hospital last March and was very
fustrated with being sick with asthma, getting over loaded with steroids and
with the whole thing of not being able to breathe.  Some of you wonderful
people
sent me ideas, suggestions, etc.  One of the suggestions (although I tried alot
of them) was the Buteyko Breathing Method.  Out of desperation, about a month
ago, I ordered the book off ebay and began the breathing techniques.  I've been
doing the breathing techniques about 3 weeks now, and I'm much better!  I could
tell a big difference in just a week!  Since Nov of 2010, till three weeks ago,
 I had shortness of breath so bad, I couldn't function, I was on prednisone,
nebulizer 4 times a day along with the 'rescue' inhaler.  My Dr. told me that I
am taking all they have to offer. The Buteyko Method has cut my Nebulizer down
to 1 time a day with half the solution, rescue inhaler, maybe once a day, and
I'm off predisone!    I'm thrilled with the results.  (I can't run a race) but
I'm back to cleaning my house and doing my house work.
Anyway, I wanted to say ''thank you' to all of the ones that offered their
imput, I always go to the silver list to see what regular people are saying
about disease, etc.  Thanks again.......Kathy