Thanks for clearing that up for me!
Scotty
Have a great day!

________________________________
From: Marshall <mdud...@king-cart.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tue, March 8, 2011 7:07:34 AM
Subject: Re: CS>c/s and Bee Mites

Not here it is not.  First of all the notion of good and bad     bacteria is
flawed, most bacteria can be good or bad depending on     where it is at, and
whether it is in aerobic or anaerobic mode.  CS     tends to kill all bacteria
regardless of whether it is aerobic or     anaerobic.  But it will only kill if
it comes in contact with it,     and if in a solid or semisolid matrix, its
effectiveness is reduced     to near 0.  In normal human intestines it is
restrained in movement,     and has almost no effective kill.  If you have
dysentery then it is     very effective.  A win/win situation.

If you have examined the droppings of bees you will find that their
intestines contain near liquid goop. Thus CS would be very effective     in
killing bacteria there as well. Not a surprise once you think     about it.

Marshall

On 3/7/2011 6:33 PM, Scotty wrote:
So does this mean that CS kills good bacteria in humans           too? This
seems to be a controversial subject.