Thanks Brooks, would love to hear it if you come up with anything.

Lisa

-----Original Message-----
From: Brooks Bradley [mailto:bradlebro...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 10:15 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Osteoarthritis Question

Dear Lisa,
       Unfortunately I cannot help you in outlining a successful
method of extracting/concentrating a CMO fraction
from animal processing residue.  I am instructed that there are
several distinct steps (more than 4) required....plus
some definitive process-control procedures required, which might place
successful extraction/concentration beyond
the immediate talents of the DIY amateur.
        I will make further inquiries and if a usable protocol is
available, I will send it along to you.
                                          Sincerely,    Brooks.