Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ.

________________________________
From: Alan Jones <alanmjo...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tue, March 15, 2011 1:20:30 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Potassium , Iodide , Lugol's Iodine for your information

Can Lugol's be used to protect yourself from radiation?  Is there a protocol
for
taking it for this purpose?    Yes standard dose for an Adult is 6 drops in a
1/2 cup of water, 1/2 that for a child, & you can take it for 3 to 6 days if
radiation persists.  Tel T.

Alan

I have had a number of calls Re: Lugol's Iodine,

--
Alan Jones

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to
the people."  (Tenth Amendment to the US Constitution)