From: David AuBuchon <aubuchon.da...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: CS>EIS and Tick-borne diseases
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Saturday, March 19, 2011, 4:36 PM

I have tick infections.  It was the one thing that has helped me the most.
I've peaked, and am still really sick, but I think it may have saved my life,
since nothing else was working.

It typically takes many things over a long time to totally beat "lyme", but I
am confident in saying that EIS is the overall best first thing to try for most.

~David