I'd start with 1 tsp a day (or less if you feel really sick), then increase
until you reach a point where you feel just barely noticeable herx
reaction.  Then stay at that dose until you no longer get reaction.  Then
increase again in the same way.  So like 1 tsp, 2 tsp, 1 tbsp, 2 tbsp, 3
tbsp (1 fl oz.), 2 fl. oz. .... all the way to at least 8 fl .oz.  maybe
more.

~David