does anyone have any recommendation to help a 56  year old woman who has
been suffering for 20 years with Lyme disease,She living  in Denver, I read
there is some connection of lyme disease and mercury in your  teeth...thanks
Marty

In a message dated 11/3/2010 11:44:59 A.M. Central Standard Time,
pattycake29...@yahoo.com writes:

I  asked him if he could prevent the mercury he removes from entering my
body and  he said oh yes, and something about high speed drill and vaporizing,
 etc.  So how are you supposed to know if you can trust the dentist you've
used successfully for 21 years or not.  And if there are 100 dentists in
the area, how would you know which one could do it better?

Pat

____________________________________
 From: Beth  <csilverl...@yahoo.ca>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, November 3, 2010 9:57:07  AM
Subject: Re: CS>Mercury  Filling

I also heard, years ago, that you should go to a dentist  that specializes
in removing those
fillings. So that you do not  become poisoned in the removal process. Any
dentist can remove
them  but not all dentists do it properly.
Beth

I would suggest you find a dentist who will protect you during  the
process.  It sounds like this one is playing with your  health.
PT