Cilantro tea did it for a friend of mine.  If you are interested you might want
to google Dr. Yoshio Omura.
PT
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bob Banever
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2011 12:36 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Mercury Filling/lyme disease...off topic

  Martsmail,

       The best, quickest and safest mercury detox I have found and used was
with liquid zeolite.  It worked wonders for me.  I took NCD (Natural Cellular
Defense) liquid zeolite, 10 drops three times a day.  This is to be done for 3
weeks but I felt better in 5 days.  In addition eating alot of chlorella can
help as it carries the mercury safely out of the body via the intestines.
Zeolite traps the mercury in a positively charged cage so it cannot escape as
it is safely escorted out of the body via urine and bowel movements.