This came from a very reliable source and is worth distributing.  Once I was
cooking some corn and stuck my fork in the boilingwater to see if the corn was
ready. I missed and my hand wentinto the boiling water....A friend of mine, who
was a Vietnam vet, came into the house, justas I was screaming, and asked me if
I had some plain old flour...Ipulled out a bag and he stuck my hand in it. He
said to keep my handin the flour for 10 mins. which I did. He said that in
Vietnam, this guywas on fire and in their panic, they threw a bag of flour all
over him toput the fire out...well, it not only put the flour out, but he never
even had a blister!!!!SOOOO, long story short, I put my hand in the bag of
flour for 10 mins,pulled it out and had not even a red mark or a blister and
absolutely NOPAIN. Now, I keep a bag of flour in the fridge and every time I
burn myself,I use the flour and never ONCE have I ever had a red spot, a burn
or a blister!*Cold flour feels even better than room temperature flour.Miracle,
if you ask me. Keep a bag of white flour in your fridge and you will be happy
you did. I even burnt my tongue and put the flour on it for about 10 mins. and
the pain was gone and no burn. Try it! BTW, don't run your burn area under cold
water first, just put it right into the flour for 10 mins and experience a
miracle
Groupon&#8482 Official Site
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4dcfcdc7ed30147d2cdst02duc