Craehoward,

     Interesting... and thanks!

Bob
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: craehow...@juno.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2011 5:56 AM
  Subject: CS>Burn Remedy... Great Information

              This came from a very reliable source and is worth distributing.
                       Once I was cooking some corn and stuck my fork in the
boiling
                      water to see if the corn was ready. I missed and my hand
went
                      into the boiling water....

                      A friend of mine, who was a Vietnam vet, came into the
house, just
                      as I was screaming, and asked me if I had some plain old
flour...I
                      pulled out a bag and he stuck my hand in it. He said to
keep my hand
                      in the flour for 10 mins. which I did. He said that in
Vietnam, this guy
                      was on fire and in their panic, they threw a bag of flour
all over him to
                      put the fire out...well, it not only put the flour out,
but he never even
                      had a blister!!!!

                      SOOOO, long story short, I put my hand in the bag of
flour for 10 mins,
                      pulled it out and had not even a red mark or a blister
and absolutely NO
                      PAIN. Now, I keep a bag of flour in the fridge and every
time I burn myself,
                      I use the flour and never ONCE have I ever had a red
spot, a burn or a
                      blister!
                      *Cold flour feels even better than room temperature flour.

                      Miracle, if you ask me. Keep a bag of white flour in your
fridge and you
                      will be happy you did. I even burnt my tongue and put the
flour on it for about 10
                      mins. and the pain was gone and no burn. Try it! BTW,
don't run your burn area
                      under cold water first, just put it right into the flour
for 10 mins and experience a miracle

  Groupon™ Official Site
  Groupon.com