I am using a SilverGen  SG6.
  From: jaxi
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, May 20, 2011 8:40 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>filtering CS

  What are you using to make your EIS?  I use a puppy and have it alternate
polarities.  This greatly minimizes any build-up.  And the wee bit that it does
still create I just let settle into the bottom of the jar.  I use those types
of dregs for making up my hand soap and things like that where such stuff
doesn't matter as it is mostly an ascetics issue.

  Jaxi

  On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 9:35 AM, Anthony Cullingworth