My Silver Puppy shuts off automatically when the water has become CS but I've noticed that it shuts off much sooner if I've put the electrodes in when they're darkened. Now, I wipe them down after I take them out, just rub them clean with a paper towel, so they're ready for the next time.
Be well,
Léna
On May 20, 2011, at 10:35 AM, Anthony Cullingworth wrote:

Should I be cleaning the trodes during the brewing process? Besides knocking the stuff off and creating debris in my CS is there any other detrimental effects of having that "stuff" build up during a brew?

Anthony

----- Original Message -----
From: Neville Munn
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2011 4:47 AM
Subject: RE: CS>filtering CS

Yes you could use a coffee filter, but I'd be more concerned about that 'stuff' accumulating on those trodes to a point whereby you can "...knock a little bit of the stuff off...".

N.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6137 (20110520) __________

http://www.eset.com