Not too surprising, since brucellosis - valley fever - is caused by
bacteria, Brucella, several species including weaponized, and often
requires several antibiotics concurrently for long periods like 45 days.
The disease often relapses  if it is not treated for these long periods
as the bug hides in cells.  I don't know if CS is effective, but can't
hurt to try. . . .

Take care,
Malcolm