Or so their website claims.  This is the only Ag4O4 product I have heard of
on the market.  Anyone have experience with this chemical and how it differs
from EIS?

http://www.guardiansilversol.com/what-is-silver-sol/colloidal-silver/

If I recall, I read somewhere it is hard on the liver or kidneys.  The say
it "recharges" itself to kill more bacteria (whatever that means).  They say
the silver ions that somehow or the other results from this compound are
missing two electrons, and not one.  They say this is due to some high
voltage something or the other they use when making it.

I do not see any info on this product in Frank's product report page.  This
was also the chemical that was used in that breast cancer study.

Thinking of giving it a try for my probable unkillable bartonella.

~David