And then, the maker of Oxysilver (a Dr. Len Horowitz), says that they
ripped off his product (which may imply oxysilver is also Ag4O4).  He
says that ABL, and its like 7 or 8 different names of silver products
that it sells on various websites are a government scam to manipulate
the growing interest in colloidal silver for various purposes.  He
says the FDA seems to allow them make claims, while they cracked down
on his product.  (I did in fact see blatant claims against tons of
illnesses on one of their sites that I checked.  In one of their
videos, they state that they are allowed to make claims because they
have filed a patent...that is not how it is supposed to legally work
though as far as I know!)  .

http://web.mac.com/len15/SilverSolFraud/SilverSolFraud.com.html

He says the "frequencies" in the silversol products may cause cancer
and that it is a depopulation scheme to take out the natural health
oriented people who are the ones who tend to talk about depopulation
conspiracies, etc.

Man...I'm just trying to try a new silver product that won't give me
cancer and be certain it is something I have not tried before (Ag4O4).
 Not sure what to think of this particular mudslinging.

~David

Archives: