Am set to buy another generator. What's better the Silver Puppy or the Silvergen? Have an old Silvergen and the stirrer keeps falling off. Does the newer model of
each have a well secured stirrer?

And has anyone heard of the Silver Smart Colloidal Silver Maker? Read this on Tools for Healing:

David P. Amrein, the President of Dr. Clark Research Association, has the following to say about the Silver Smart:

"It took us 18 months to develop the new SILVER SMART. My requirements were clear: a unit that delivers high quality colloidal silver in a known concentration. Especially the latter has proven to be difficult. It became clear that without determining the temperature and the conductivity of the water, a correct value could not be calculated for the concentration of the silver solution. But finally we handled all these road blocks and now the new unit is available
and I have seen nothing like it on the