Dear Ms. Walker.
                        We have used numerous sources in our many researches
addressing MSM protocols.  The most economical, from among them all, was the
firm located at
            http://www.DancingWolf-Inc.com
   You can purchase high-grade MSM powder for approximately $14.50 per lb, in
4 lb. lots.  This is far and away, the best price our purchasing agent has
been able to locate.
                            Sincerely.  Brooks Bradley.