In a message dated 10/1/99 12:28:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
vicky.wal...@gems3.gov.bc.ca writes:

<< I apologize for asking non related question but I am wandering if someone
 could recommend where I can get MSM.

I purchased MSM at www.americanlivestock.com
It is available in bulk and you can order as little as 1 lb. Look in the
horse products, supplements area. I have found www.homehealthresource.net to
be a good place to buy empty gelcaps and bulk herbs.
As always, I am reading all the posts with great interest. I figure that even
the very technical ones may rub off on me in time. I am looking forward to
the creation of your Basic Standards area. Bless those skilled ones among you
willing to do the research that will undoubtedly help so many.

Kathie